Friday, November 28, 2008

Thoughts on a Friday afternoon in Gillette, NJ



1. I spend basically all my money on alcohol.
2. My hair is longer then it has been in about 8 years.
3. I've owned this French Connection Blazer for about 3 years, and finally started wearing it. It's badass.
4. 30 Days of Night is a pretty gnarly movie.
5. The only movies that scare me are exorcism movies.
6. Due to me not liking family things and all that stuff, I did not attend thanksgiving and it was pretty fun not going.
7. In the past 2 weeks I've cleaned my room everyday, just arranging and rearranging things nonstop.
8. The Killers song "This is Your Life", is absolutly sick.
9. Getting really intoxicated and setting your boxers on fire (while wearing them) is not smart.
10. I finally had to do a 'stop', 'drop', and 'roll' the other day. It was interesting.
11. I'm addicted to Ebay, I keep selling things and getting paid through paypal, but then I use that balance to bid on stupid things. I don't need power ranger book ends. Whoops.
12. I need an oil change, 7,000 miles over and counting.
13. I wish Pizza was healthier and free so I could just live on it.
14. I hate Tequilla.
15. I really fucking hate tequilla.
16. I think I'm going to take acting lessons.
17. I have this weird scar that randomly showed up between my two fingers.
18. Coaching basketball is pretty fun.
19. If I don't do something I'm amazed by in time for my 25th birthday I'm going to kill myself.
20. Michael Jackson is so badass, it sucks he is a crazy.
21. I saw an AFI pillowcase on Ebay, I need it.
22. Every Time I Die kills it live.
23. I want In n Out grilled cheese really bad.
24. All I want to do is be in a van for the next couple months of my life.
25. My laptop is slowly dying, I need to get my mac really bad.
26. <3