Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

I hate the holidays, I'm not a Grinch but they just bother me. I think it's because I don't enjoy family get togethers and hate people who put on all these fake smileys pretending that they are so happy to be there. But yea I'm not against presents especially ones that are badass. Such as..
Sick Books:


Where the Wild Things Are:


Some more where the wild things are keychains, a movie or two, gift cards, sick scarf. Oh and hulk gloves!
I'm just hanging around waiting to go back in the van and see America and such, can't wait. I've also become obsessed with Tiger Woods Golf for Gamecube, now if only I could not get 40 over par everytime that'd be sick.

My birthday is 10 days away (January 6th), gift certificates to the liquour store encouraged. Or find me a Living End tshirt in a medium, or just give me a hug.