Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We left last Wednesday to embark on an epic drive to California. The drive was fairly enjoyable actually. Josh, Stardust, Ashley, and I got pretty wasted the second night of the drive and had some epic laughs and made some amazing events. Arriving at Charlie's house in California was nice. Charlie and his roommates are more then hospitable, I got a Johnny Cash action figure out of the stay, and we also were given four boxes of Revolution on Canvas that we can sell for extra money. The book is fantastic, poetry and thoughts from alot of artists in the "scene". The shows have been interesting and of course some of the people have been more then interesting.
The Farewell dudes joined up on the tour today which is great, they are all awesome people and it should be a good little month with them. It's good to see some bands who still have fun and are great people with no egos or hidden agendas.

I bought some sick shorts at a thrift store today, unfortunately they are a little tight so I'm going on a no drinking philosophy for a couple of days (we'll see how long that lasts)..

I'm thinking I want to settle down when I get home...