Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nickelback...


I was stopped at a light today and the car next to me had his window open, and from his car the sound of Nickelback was eminating. Now at first I thought it must be the radio, but he fixed my doubts when the track ended and as the light turned green the next Nickelback song came on. This man was pumping this band like no other, like wam.bam.ma'am. pumping. The fact that people enjoy Nickelback scares me, but the real thing that gets me is someone would be so in love with this band and so proud to listen to them they would pump it from their banging Honda Accord stero. Chad Kroger = not good.




If you are going to listen to something this bad you need to be in your house (ie your room, ie your closet) with all the doors locked, not bumping to it in a Shop Rite parking lot.