Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's currently 5:52 am. John and I drank roughly 3/4 a bottle of Everclear. I had my fristr taste of Couvessier tonight, I really have no idea how to spell it. I just ate a hash brown. I'm so fucking drunk I can barely type but I don't want to sleep. Blondie is playing a show in end of May, I really want to go. I don't let myself get down anymore there's alot of good things around. I like Dr. Pepper. I spent an hour and a half trying to find Brent tonight cause he took my lighter. I'm really over cigarettes. I don't want to grow up I'm a toys r us kid. I saw someone tonight. I smiled tonight. My apartment consists of people living on our floor, I like it that way. I want to get a new tattoo. I walked into this one party tonight and someone was saying, "Oh that's Nick Joyce"..I kinda like that, I kinda hate that... I'm pretty fucking infamous.