Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm in a funk, a bad funk. There's these storm clouds over my head that just won't clear up. Alot of things are changing, for better or for worse we shall see. I have all these ideas in my head but am to scared to cash in on them. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but my mind is wasting me away. I have more friends then I could ever ask for, but it's getting hard to remain peppy. Some of my friends recently have taken big hits in their lives, it's difficult to cheer them up because words only go so far. I know they will get stronger through all of this, they are good people and things will work out for them. I am not a good person though, things will not work out. I've got a book of memories but memories can only make me sane for so long. What am I doing? What's happening. I'm staying true to what I believe in, but I think I am believing in all the wrong things.