Wednesday, December 5, 2007

movies.

Blockbuster has some deal with the movie companies where when they get movies depending on rental status and all that fun stuff, after a certain time they destroy some of the movies. Meaning they are supposed to break the discs and throw them away. Obviously thats a joke and the employees take them. Most of the movies are horrendous but then there's the ones that are really good but just people didn't catch wind of so they never go rented. The other day I got a stack of 30some odd moveis, including comedy classics as Delta Farce (Larry the Cable Guy), Kickin it Old School (Jamie Kennedy), and Lets Go To Prison (that guy from punk'd)..then there were other movies that genuinly look good...I'm slowly watching them and after sitting through The Rise of Taj, soooo bad. I put on a movie called The Dead Girl.. this movie was one of the best movies I've seen in a while, come watch it with me...