Monday, December 17, 2007

Things I will be doing over break.

I only have two papers to do and then I'm done. I will be busting them out tonight, so starting on Tuesday I can be a mess for a couple of days.

I've been working on designs to redo my clothing line "Jersey Glamour", I've been taking my time and doing everything nice and slow so the designs will be cool. This time I'll be serious about the line.

I also got trashed one night and started writing a short film. It's kind of cool, I know how to end it and things it's just a matter of writing good details and making the camera work look gnarly. Hopefully I can finish and shoot it over the break.

I'm also going to Baltimore to hang out with Keith, I haven't seen him since Warped Tour so it's going to be a blast.

and making new music is always a plus.