Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blockbuster


I've been working at Blockbuster in Ramsey for about 5 weeks now. It's so comedy. There's nothing attractive about saying you work there but whatever it's interesting, interacting, and makes me productive. There's nuts people too, like the couple that comes in either drunk or stoned and have their 5yr olds with them, or Rev Run from Run DMC who doesn't have account so he buys all movies and a 100dollars worth of candy. In my 5 weeks of work seeing as I am not a vegetable and I know my alphabet I got promoted to asssistant manager, and the one manager leaves in January and then I get promoted to manager, i just think that's comedy.
Paid off credit card bill, watch good movies, and have good laughs. The best part is we are having a managment party in two weeks at some place with a couple other stores and there is open bar, and I am invited. I don't even need to explain why this is great...