Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I got a new tattoo


It reads "I know there's something out there more for me. This town just makes me hate the sky".. It means numerous things to me. I love New Jersey but don't want to get stuck in the Jersey mold where you live in the same town all your life in like the next house over. Jersey seems to have this way of sheltering everyone, everything is so tightly packed together. I want to live in New Jersey but also reside in other areas too. It's reminding me to keep my options over and do my thing aka, touring again with bands (holler warped tour) and humanitarian work. The lyrics come from one of Bleed the Dream's first songs, "Sarcastic Farewell", which me meeting them on their first tour and then becoming friends to the point where I'd always go with them and stuff around the area. This summer on Warped, Keith who is my best buddy in the band was saying how the band is over, with the new singer it just wasn't working and it's done. I got to see my friend everyday and just have great talks, fun, hang outs, and just fun stories. So part of the tattoo is reminding me to get the fuck going and be all over the world and the other part is a big memory of a great person who taught me alot...cool bro