Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i hope you rofl or at least lol, or maybe even lmao

I'm sitting at this wild venue in Salt Lake City, Utah. It reminds of a place that the Lost Boys would live in from Peter Pan. The layout of this land goes, the venue which is reminiscent of an old little punk venue. Then you go outside to a grassy knoll where there is a snack shack, serving such classic refreshments such as Coke, Diet Coke, Water, Hot Chocolate, and Instant Coffee. Adjacent to the snack shack there is a fire pit, where you can sit there by the fire. If you are bored by the fire you can walk across the knoll and walk into the merch room which is basically a small rectangle building that has no heat, a broken window, and two doors that won't close...but because it is so nippy in here they have supplied us lads with a plug in heater, granted the heater is roughly the size of a shoe box and barely heats, but hey it's the thought that counts.

Last night we were supposed to do this house party show since it was an off day, they were going to supply beer, food, and lodging. When we got there Josh and I ran errands. Since I am not allowed to drive the van, I had to have my driver Josh drive around to exchange all them Australian dollars, get oil change, open band bank account, and basically be badass. After that we had a lovely lunch consisting of potatoes and rolls, and some beef for those carnivores. Set up the gear and cops came during the "sound check" so playing music was not allowed but instead we had lovely beer pong matches, Mark Fray Fan Club (Josh and I), went 4-1, the last game we also lost but we will not count that due to the fact Shaq was basically playing against us..after a lot of drinks I had a long phone call about life, and things are insane, and what is going to be taking place in my life is insane. Being highly intoxicated after the phone call I thought about it all and lost my mind and went to town on myself, and now have some battle wounds, but whatever it heals and shit happens. I'm not upset today, just one of those random freak outs..

Now currently there is a girl crying in here because during Fight Fair's set they covered New Found Glory, and some girl sang in the mic. She did not really have to vocal power of Christina Aguilera and her boyfriend got mad and dumped her because she was a fool. She lives with him and now has to go get her dog, I felt bad about asking her if she was interested in buying something so instead I played a little Doctor Phil and then pretended my phone would ring so she would shut up....Life is grand, life is interesting...

Oh and we are making smores on merch lights...