Friday, March 20, 2009

i like when people try to talk to me...

Example #1...
Some girl just walked up to me and said "I have that computer"..I replied, "So do I".. (her not realizing I am stating a clear obvious fact just trying to end the conversation proceeds).. "I really like it a lot, it's so fast and looks so cute", she then says... I go "Yea I bought mine when it came out which was 3 months ago so it is still fast to"..(she still won't end the conversation) "I love how it comes with a webcam so I can video chat with people", I reply "Yea they hit the nail on the head" (I realize that this conversation was not going to end easily so I take out my phone and pretend it is vibrating, she walks away)

Example #2...
"I really like that shirt"... I say, "It's only $15"...."I don't have any money just wanted to let you know it was cute"....


Now in response to number 1... I really don't care what type of computer you have.. I could also care less that you want to talk to me... unless you are buying me a drink or serving me a drink.. I do not want to talk to you..I especially don't want to talk to you about your computer...I have an 80GB iPod, can we discuss that too?

Now in response to number 2... If you don't have money, I don't care what you think..nor will I be nice to you...shut the fuck up and take the greyhound bus back home so you can go flip burgers in the morning.. (you mom should have had an abortion)