Sunday, April 19, 2009

In the past two weeks I've seen almost all of my best friends. It's been pretty satisfying and extremely fun. I always talk to them and see them but it seems the past 14 days there has been an influx of seeing different amazing people every night. I haven't had much sleep at all and for three days in a row wound up getting home at 8-830 in the morning.
Looking at the motley crew of characters, they range from high school history teacher to "entrepreneur", to government worker, to playin a little music, and then there's others in between.
I leave soon for a month journey and am quite excited to see all the new events.

There's a couple things I need to do for myself that only I can take care of, but as of right now things are pretty swell....





(I still really would love to die though)