Monday, June 8, 2009

12

1. Sailor Jerry's is an amazing alcohol. It is delicious and badass.

2. I made pizza this morning on an English Muffin, I did not realize I spilled a whole mess of grated cheese in the stove burner. Needless to say when my "roommate" used the stove at a later time, it was a melted disaster.

3. Tom and I finally accomplished our Brunch Date in NYC, 13.95 for breakfast and unlimited mimosa's until 4pm = badass. We only drank until 2 and 11 Mimosa's later it was a good day.

4. I went to Red Bank the other night and hung out with Brent and Nick B. Both of them are two close homey's and it is always good times (even though Brent likes Phil Collins)

5. I drink way to much coffee and red bull throughout the day.

6. I bought Season 2 of Carnivale on DVD and it is fantastic. The show is only two seasons long but it is a brilliant show. I wish I had watched it when it was on television.

7. I bought some books at the bookstore today and am pretty stoked to read them.

8. The Dear Hunter - Act III Life and Death is an amazing album

9. I saw the Hangover and it was hilarious, like everyone has been saying.

10. I bought an amazing John Lennon poster (pictured below), but I don't have any room on my walls haha, it might be time for my Shaq poster to come down or maybe the yankees one. =(


11. Cherry italian ice is badass.

12. Don't let your talent go to waste.