Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nashville, TN



Nashville, TN is one of the most amazing places I have ever been to. I was never a big fan of country music but I am enjoying it alot. Any bar you walk into there is live music playing, they don't charge a cover for the bars either, the artists work on tips. They are playing music because they enjoy it. The other night we were at this bar called Tootsies and there was a big country singer there drinking, his name is Tracy Byrd. He got up and played a couple songs and then continued drinking. It was great.
We are staying at Billy's uncles house, his name is Diamond Jim. He used to be the premier bartender in Nashville but since has retired. He wears polos that match his sunglasses, aka when he wears an orange polo he wears orange sunglasses, blue polo blue sunglasses etc. He is classic, anything you say he just responds "I don't give a fuck" Everyone paid for me to get him tattooed on my leg, and I did and it is badass.