Friday, January 25, 2008

don't lose touch...

Every so often I fall into these horrible bouts of like a mix between depression, pyscho-ness, self doubt, and just nothing that makes me who I am. It always happens with like seasons changing and stuff it's weird or when I get a completly different change of scenery. Like I was all good and during break I fell and fell hard into that mindset and it's bad. I've been like that up until right this moment actually. It was like a right song, a right friend I just saw, and a right mindset and it all hit.
I need to remind myself when I get like this who I am and where I've been.
Getting into my own mind and fucking with it is not cool nor is it attractive. I've done alot and I need to not get myself down about nothing. I can't have pretend and make myself have stupid self doubt and just become a mess, I need to realize that I am Nick Joyce and I've hung out with my heroes, Matt Skiba, and they loved me, I've had plenty of high up people suicide girls etc, I've had alot of fun. And I've done all that when I feel good.

I'm feeling good now. There's no point in getting down and being crazy talker to everyone I know, thats not my deal.

I'm good. I feel great. I'm happy.

Nick Joyce 2.0 starting now.