Wednesday, January 2, 2008

oh god 07

Some pictures I could find of things and people that made me happy in 07...

Seaside, NJ
John Hsunami!
Jeff Vier!!!
Don't drink and drive.

Yankee game 8 dollar drinks!

Brandon!
Sum 41 hahaha
Hey Mike's very own Steven!


Hanging out everyday on warped tour with Keith =)!


Chandler.


Baron!
Bayside daily on Warped.
Tomato!
Matt Skiba and Trio!
First day on tour!

Hero Tour!
Dan Patterson!
Stew and Smee!
RIP sidekick 2 and daisy fuentes pants
This got me really excited

say what you want but it's fucking Weird AL
I <3 href="http://inlinethumb19.webshots.com/3282/2660782930067009412S600x600Q85.jpg">My mom hates me for this pic.

Pickle Jar!
Linnaea!
Gita!
RIP AGC.

i accomplished alot and learned alot, 2008 there's alot in stored for you....

Jersey Glamour Clothing
Writing a cd the right way with TS
Just being happy