Sunday, February 15, 2009

Do people really get homesick after being gone for a while? I never do, maybe cause I am with good friends when I am gone or because I don't have ties at home. Sure I love New Jersey and love hanging with kids who aren't in a van with me, but when I'm gone it's whatever, I don't miss most of it. The only thing I don't like is constantly having to sift through things in my suitcase trying to find clean clothes and then barely being able to zip the luggage back up, but hey that's a small price to pay for enjoyment.

I think this tour so far has been very successful for the band. We are constantly selling cd's to kids who haven't heard of the band before. Hopefully things can work out correctly and more good tours can folllow.

We are leaving for Australia in a couple of days and as long as the plane takes off and lands successfully then it should be a good time. I want to pet a koala. That is my goal, my other goal is to have a child in Australia maybe I can successfully achieve both. Hey another continent means no child support, right?

How come everyone is obsessed with Glamour Kills, sure there are some neato designs, but come on wearing it everyday is fucking lame. Let's play dress up once in a while and try to look like a man with self respect.

My book is going to be a best seller, be prepared.