Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today is our day off, tomorrow is our flight to Australia. I'm being serious, it hasn't fully set in yet, but when I am taking off my shoes at the airport so I can prove that I am not a terrorist it will probably have set in. The festival shows are going to be sick and the off shows with New Found Glory will be fucking retarded (retarded means ridiculous). The flight has complimentary drinks which I will be indulging in, though not to many because a hangover on an airplane will be pretty horrendous. Our van rides in Australia are with New Found Glory, damn that's sick.

Today we have just sat around which is pretty nice, I'm currently downloading two seasons of the Drew Carey Show and a season of the Wonder Years, hopefully they finish in time so I can watch some on the flight. I've got to ration my power well since it is a 14 hour flight. Hopefully we will do something fun tonight though sitting around chilling works well too.