Saturday, February 28, 2009

We have not had a quiet day since we arrived in Australia. You can't allow yourself one either, you are in Australia for two weeks, staying in a hotel room one night watching television is a waste. So even though I am currently very burned out and would just love to sleep for a day and not go anywhere it's not going to happen, I will go out. Last night was free open bar, and after a couple of drinks I couldn't do it anymore and left. The night before I was falling asleep at the bar. Today is our off day so after our flight I plan on sleeping until it is time to drink. And to make matters worse I like fucked up my back a couple days ago and it is fucking killing me and interrupting solid sleep, but I'm not complaining this is a great trip. I mean, I can walk to the hotel lobby and the dudes in New Found Glory recognize me and talk to me. How fucking insane is that. Or I can talk to Anthony Raneri really fast, even though I'm scurrrred...
We pet koalas and kangaroos a couple days ago, it was sick.
I need to shower.