Sunday, February 8, 2009

They have this 25 facts about yourself on facebook, and I keep getting tagged in it, I got annoyed and wrote one but am to lazy to tag people so this is what would be on facebook...

"I'm writing this because I'm bored on tour..you wrote this because you have no life"

1. I collect Pez religiously.
2. I have anxiety, ADD, and level two bipolarism (I don't take med's I deal with it myself)
3. I've had more sex with girls then you have friends
4. A perfect day is margarita pizza, vodka tonics, and best friends.
5. A lot of people call me a dick, I wouldn't disagree but if I care about you I'll go to the end of the earth for you.
6. I want to get my knuckles tattooed to say "Gods Gift"
7. I think most of humanity is disgusting.
8. I can size up a person super fast, and only a select few of my friends I let know me.
9. I don't like being home and try and get tours as fast as possible.
10. Doing tours and seeing the world has been the most rewarding thing in my life.
11. If I don't do something that I'm proud of by the time I'm 25, I'm going to commit suicide.
12. I LOVE Care Bears, and have many collectibles.
13. I want to do band again but don't know with who or what style.
14. I'm scared of exorcism movies.
15. Davey Havok is my hero.
16. I think I fell in love once but was to fucked up in the head to do anything.
17. In the past 2 weeks I received two tickets for non related traffic offenses (NYC & South Carolina)
18. I had a clothing company called Jersey Glamour way back when, but can't bring it back because of Glamour Kills.
19. I say a lot of offensive jokes but all are just jaykays and I don't care if you don't like them.
20. I want to adopt a black boy.
21. I hate myself.
22. I have a wine glass that Billie Joe Armstrong (singer of green day) drank out of, and it sits on my mantle
23. I know how to play the fool and do it way to much because then you can see the foolishness of people.
24. The only books I read are autobiographies, involving drugs, degeneracy, alcohol, addictions, sex, self hatred etc.
25. I've been in fights before and hold my own, if you do some piece of shit to me or my friends I take care of things, violence of no violence ;)